- Duración: 4 Horas (aproximadamente)
Touch the sky from a hot air balloon as you enjoy views of historical castles, wild nature and other panoramas of the Czech Republic.
Our ballon tours start with a hotel pick-up. The balloon launch site is about 40 minutes outside Prague, close by to the Chateau Konopiste. Travel to the launch site in our van, take a sip on refreshments, watch the balloons inflate, step on board of the balloon gondola and enjoy your balloon ride, the indefinable softness of floating through the sky.
The pilot will guide you through the landscapes and answer all the questions you may have and take as many pictures of you as possible. In accordance with the history, every balloon flight must be celebrated with champagne and light refreshment. After a toast, you will receive the aeronaut’s certificate. After the flight, you will be transported back to your hotel.
- Experience a sunrise or sunset balloon ride for around 1 hour
- Benefit from our free hotel pick-up and drop off
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views and get a unique perspective on the landscape
- Toast to soft landings with a glass of wine at your landing site
- Sunrise flights depart between 4:30 - 7:00 am
- Sunset flights depart between 4:00 - 6:00 pm
Timing of everyday's flights depend on the time of sunrise and sunset. You can see the approximate hotel-departure times here.
Each flight takes around 1 hour, you will spend around 3-4 hours with us (incl. transfer).Our flights are scheduled daily with sunrise and sunset, whenever the weather allows, between April 1 - October 31.
Know before you book:
- You must be at least 3,2 feet (100 cm) tall.
- You must be able to stand unassisted for roughly 60 minutes. If you have significant knee, hip, back, or neck problems, you should not participate.
- If you are in a later stage of pregnancy, we cannot accept your booking.
- This activity may be rescheduled or cancelled based on inclement weather or insufficient capacity. If you are unable to participate at an alternative date, a full refund will be provided.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Prague hotels. If you are on the edges of Prague, please arrange pickup from your hotel and meet us at one of the hotels in the city center.
Know before you go:
- Ballooning is an outdoor activity, keep that in mind when choosing what to wear.
- The temperature in the air is about the same as it is on the ground. It may get cooler before a sunrise flight or after we land at sunset flight.
- You should wear solid shoes. No slippers or high heels please. Long pants, light jacket or sweatshirt.
- If you are sensible, consider wearing a hat or a scarf to protect yourself from the heat of the burners.
- In case of cancelation due to unsuitable weather conditions, you will be offered an alternative option or your purchase will be refunded in full amount. Once you have scheduled a flight, we require at least 72 hours notice for cancelation. If you do not show up for your scheduled flight date, we will keep the deposit.
If you have any questions, or only want to check availability, get in touch: